Your go-to legal team for both significant and minor auto accidents is Haffner & Morgan. Our group has experience with all of the following typical situations:
- Head-on collision
- Multi-vehicle collision
Haffner & Morgan’s car accident attorneys work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve.
How We Can Help
Haffner & Morgan are prepared to support, guide, and advise anyone who have been hurt in an auto accident. Haffner & Morgan will right away begin an official investigation into your case and the events leading up to the collision. By compiling information such as driving histories, eyewitness testimonies, media reports, pictures or videos, and a thorough examination of the road conditions and potential infrastructure issues that may have contributed to the car accident, this investigation will serve as the basis of a solid case for you. These initial stages for a car accident lawyer create the groundwork for proving the defendant’s liability.
The auto accident lawyers at Haffner & Morgan will start talking to the first and third party insurance providers concurrently with this process. This specifies the amount of insurance money that the insurance companies will make available to the accident victim after demonstrating liability. The car accident lawyers can recommend doctors who will be able to treat you on a lien basis if the care you are receiving via your health insurance is insufficient to treat your injuries. In other words, they would treat you as though the settlement or judgement verdict were the last payout.
Different Kinds of Car Accidents
In addition to the more common car accidents pointed out above, there are a variety of auto accident cases that we serve:
- Road Rage. In cases of “road rage,” drivers use their vehicle as a weapon. Such drivers will often face serious criminal charges.
- High Speed Crashes. Recent studies have found that speeding was cited as a factor in 30 percent of all deadly auto accidents in the U.S., and that number is likely a conservative estimate.
- Texting And Driving. The Majority of states have implemented bans on texting and driving. Ignoring these laws could cost drivers a hefty fine, but it still pales in comparison to the costs associated with major car accidents.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Public awareness campaigns over the past several decades have started to decrease the number of alcohol-fueled crashes, but they still remain a serious problem across the country.
- Rollover Accidents. These are often extremely serious crashes, and a vehicle defect or poor road conditions can sometimes be factors. An experienced attorney can help prove a design or manufacturing defect in your vehicle or the road, street, or highway contributed to a rollover crash.
Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Case
Auto accidents are the main reason for injuries in the US. When you consider it, it’s not unexpected that 4,000 pound metal chunks racing down the road may cause serious harm to a person’s body in both obvious and subtle ways. Unfortunately, severe injuries to the brain, spinal cord, bones, tendons, muscles, and connective tissue happen much too frequently. Injured people find it particularly challenging to recover from their wounds while also dealing with auto repair shops, rental car companies, insurance adjusters, medical institutions, and billing and collection businesses.
When trying to recover compensation for losses sustained in an auto accident caused by the negligence of another driver, victims frequently encounter challenges and barriers put up by insurance companies. In fact, many people seriously harm their cases’ value and legal rights when they attempt to “handle it themselves.” Over three times as much compensation is awarded to those with legal representation as opposed to those without. Haffner & Morgan are prepared to support, guide, and advise the hurt parties throughout the procedure.
Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Case
At Haffner & Morgan we take a client first approach in everything from rear end motor-vehicle accidents to wrongful death suits. In all matters, we are ethical, aggressive and tireless advocates for our clients. Our expertise and experience make us well equipped to handle even the most complex matters.