Car accidents can result in traumatic events that can have a long-term impact on your life. You shouldn’t be required to cover your costs if another driver’s irresponsibility resulted in your car accident and injuries. With the aid of a car accident lawyer, you could obtain reimbursement for your medical expenses, lost wages, and other expenses.
An Accident Lawyer Can Help
Our firm’s Long Island car accident attorneys can assist accident victims like you in pursuing the necessary financial compensation. Our legal firm’s skilled vehicle accident lawyer can advise you regarding the damages you might be entitled to and advocate for your interests at each stage of a claim or lawsuit.
The best personal injury protection you can have may be a professional attorney fighting for you.
Continue reading for more information on auto accidents and how a Long Island auto accident lawyer might be able to assist you:
- Recoverable Compensation You Could Seek After a Car Accident
- How Our Attorneys at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. Can Help with Your Case
- We Will Handle the Most Complicated Aspect of a Case for You
- Why Choose Our Lawyers Team to Handle Your Injury Case?
- There is Limited Time to Take Legal Action for Your Case
- How Our Attorneys Build a Case Against a Negligent Driver on Long Island
- Six Things You Need to Do After a Car Accident
- Car Collisions on Long Island are Common and Costly
- Contact Us for a No-Cost, No-Obligation Consultation
Recoverable Compensation You Could Seek After a Car Accident
Your potential financial losses from a car accident don’t just stop at injuries. In a case involving a car accident, you might be qualified to request both economic and non-economic damages.
Economic Damages from Car Accidents
These may include:
- Medical bills, including the cost of emergency room care, hospitalization, diagnostic testing, surgery, physical therapy, medications, and more
- Future medical bills, reflecting treatments and medical care you will be expected to require for your auto accident injuries
- Lost wages, if you missed paychecks due to recovery
- Reduced earning capacity, if your ability to earn income will be expected to continue affecting you in the future
Non-Economic Damages from Car Accidents
You could seek a recovery for:
- Pain and suffering, if your car accident caused you serious physical pain and other hardships
- Mental anguish, for the psychological challenges you could be dealing with after a crash and more
To be eligible for various types of damages, you may need to meet specific requirements, but every auto accident case is unique. You can better comprehend all of the available compensation options after a collision with the aid of a car accident attorney.
Compensation Available if You Lost a Loved One in a Car Crash
No personal injury lawsuit is easy to manage on your own, much less when you’re grieving a loss, like vehicle accidents. Our legal firm’s automobile accident lawyer can handle every facet of a wrongful death lawsuit for you and assist you in obtaining compensation.
This may also include economic and non-economic losses such as:
- Medical costs required by your loved one
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of future income and support
- Pain and suffering of your loved one before passing