10/7 PBE UPDATE: MORE LOOT ASSETS

PBE latest update today's patch 10/7 PBE UPDATE: MORE LOOT ASSETS latest, New skin and information. Surrender at 20 will be the fastest one to upload 10/7 PBE UPDATE: MORE LOOT ASSETS BE Update: Sona VFX Update, TFT Tacticians & More. › The PBE has been updated! As we start the 12.2 PBE cycle, today's patch. Surrender at 20 brings you League of Legends content ranging from general news and developer talk recaps to the latest PBE updates and unexpected leaks!

The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 11.21 PBE cycle, today’s patch includes new loot assets!

10/7 PBE UPDATE: MORE LOOT ASSETS

Continue reading for more information!

(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change – what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)

Table of Contents
Miscellaneous
Context & Notes

Miscellaneous
Dream Dragon Yasuo special border added:

Miscellaneous

New loot assets added:
Dragonmancer Eternal Blessing Bag
A dragon’s boon is meant only for the brightest souls. Contains 4 skin shards worth 1350RP or less (70% chance) OR 3 Dragon* skin shards (30% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. *Dragon skin shards include a selection of Dragonmancer, Dragonslayer, Dragon Oracle, and Dragon Trainer skin shards.
Dragonmancer 2021 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Dragonmancer Eternal Blessing Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Dragonmancer Divine Transcendence Pack
Rise above the petty squabbles of mere mortals. Contains 5 skin shards of any rarity (75% chance) OR 4 Dragon* skin shards (25% chance). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. *Dragon skin shards include a selection of Dragonmancer, Dragonslayer, Dragon Oracle, and Dragon Trainer skin shards.

Dragonmancer Divine Transcendence Pack

Balance Changes

Context & Notes

[BACK TO TOP]

| Releases | TFT Update | Surrender at 20 | PBE Update | Red Post

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.